When we started our blog the goal was to create a place in which we could share style and design ideas as well as introduce stories about people who inspire us. We can say that it has been all of that and more over the last year and we want to thank all of you who have shared your stories, ideas and comments with us. You make this all worth it!
If you are new to Patina & Hue please read about how we got started here or if you have been following us all along—below are a few of our posts that readers told us they really liked from the last year:
Coco Chanel: Making Men Uneasy
Fear No Denim: Boyfriend Jeans even if you are over 40!
P&H INTERVIEW FOR 1010 PARK PLACE
Artist made Jewelry
The Depetra Sisters Jewelry
VICTORIAN + GEORGIAN JEWELRY = TRUE LOVE
Robert Siegel Studio
ICONIC ARTIST WAYNE THIEBAUD–A RETROSPECTIVE
Our 4th of July post received the most Pins on Pinterest
While our story about Lucy Meyer received the most comments, feedback and donations
AUNT BABBS' LUCITE: CIRCA 1960S
CREATE MEANINGFUL SPACE IN YOUR OFFICE
We are working on new ideas all of the time and welcome your input and feedback in our comments section. We would also like to invite you to email us with any ideas you have or want to share. If you like what we are doing please invite your friends and family to the conversation by sharing our link.
We have recently had quite a few people ask how they can get our blog posts to come directly to their email so they don't have to look it up online each time. There are several ways you can follow us:
1. Subscribe to our blog so that you can receive our latest posts into your email box. We post 1 to 2 times a week.
• Type your name and email address into the subscription area at the top right on this page. • Select the subscribe button and a box will pop up for you to confirm you want to subscribe. • Open, your email and confirm your subscription in the email from feedburner
• You will now receive our emails in your inbox!
• You can easily unsubscribe anytime by clicking the link at the bottom of the email newsletter.
2. Follow us on Twitter here
3. Follow Pamela's Instagram here (Marianne's is coming soon!)
4. Follow us on Facebook here
Thank you again to all of you who made this last year magical and memorable!
Marianne & Pamela
Patina & Hue